Whether you’re working hard on that summer bod or haven’t quite started yet, now’s a great time to take a break and indulge—and make the world a better place while…
During the month of July, Sprinkles will sell its most popular flavor adorned with Elizabeth Taylor’s trademark beauty. Following the successful launch of its Summer Icon Series in June, Sprinkles has added…
Vanities Richard Lawson May 12, 2017 Why doesn’t anyone want this $8 million piece of history Psst. Wanna buy a necklace? It’s a beautiful item, gold and red—the colors of…
The magazine editor recalls his father's close friendship with the legendary film star. Elizabeth Taylor was an extraordinary philanthropist and humanitarian. Our family saw that firsthand back in the 1980s,…
Taylor was as famous for her activism as she was for her acting. Today her grandchildren are making it clear that passion is the greatest inheritance of all. A violet-eyed…
They render men helpless with their powerful sexiness, but how do they do it? Who are the most effective, what are their seduction secrets and was Elizabeth Taylor really the…
Elizabeth Taylor defined modern celebrity and is considered the last classic Hollywood icon. As such, she continues to captivate and inspire the worlds of fashion, film, and philanthropy today.
A feminist and a trailblazer, Elizabeth Taylor was the first woman to be paid $1 million to appear in a film (“Cleopatra”), was the first celebrity to launch a fragrance brand, and was awarded three Oscars throughout her career. She went on to use her celebrity to stand up and advocate for those affected by the AIDS epidemic, to co-found amFAR and to found The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.
Elizabeth Taylor reminds us that our lives are shaped by our passion and our courage to channel every ounce of ourselves into all that we do.
Elizabeth Taylor is considered one of the last true movie stars to have come out of the Hollywood studio system. After a stellar performance in National Velvet (1944) at just the age of 12, she went on to star in some of the most famous films in Hollywood history. Her natural beauty, flawless acting skills, and famous violet eyes charmed adoring fans in films like Giant (1956), Raintree County (1957), Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958), Suddenly, Last Summer (1959), Cleopatra (1963), and Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966).
Elizabeth Taylor appeared in over 50 films and is hailed as one of the most legendary actresses of all time.
To date ETAF has provided grants to more than 675 organizations in 44 countries and 42 states in the U.S.
- Get the Recipe 4 the Elizabeth Taylor Red Velvet Cupcakes Raising Money to Fight #AIDS http://people.com/food/sprinkles-red-velvet-cupcake-recipe-elizabeth-taylor-aids-foundation/ via @PeopleFood @ET_AIDS_FDN
- @TheAcademy will be screening A PLACE IN THE SUN on July 24th in #NYC at the Metrograph theater. Get your tickets at http://metrograph.com/film/film/1001/a-place-in-the-sun
- Bring #ElizabethTaylor to your #4thofJuly BBQ! @sprinkles Elizabeth Taylor Red Velvet cupcakes are now available in… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/881194864288739328
- Go ahead, eat the cupcake. #ElizabethTaylor would want you to indulge. Get yours @sprinkles starting July 1. https://t.co/U2iPrvahXW
- Hollywood Style Star: Elizabeth Taylor #VintageVF http://video.vanityfair.com/watch/vintage-vf-hollywood-style-star-elizabeth-taylor via @VanityFair